Wise insight on random things in life. Maybe. I'm 99.9% sure that most of all this advice are... things you should not do.
Just sayin', so your parents don't blame me for blowing up your house or accidentally dialing 911 and asking the police for a donut. Wondering about the remaining 0.1%? That part might actually help you. Or it might just be like the rest of the 99.9%.